Does my commercial building insurance cover the property and accidents on the property?

Business Property Insurance

If you own a business in or around San Antonio, TX, you probably rely on your it as your strongest asset. A Business Property Insurance policy will insure the physical property, including the building, furniture, stock, computers, and supplies.

Unless your policy specifies, it is unlikely the property policy has adequate coverage for incidents like accidents which may occur on your property. Our agents at Access Insurance Services can help you search for the kind of coverage you need.

General Liability Insurance

A Commercial Liability policy will cover the damages arising from a claim that someone was injured on your property, or as a result of the operation of your business. In the event of a lawsuit, it will pay for medical bills, lost wages, and other kinds of damages.

This policy also protects against other torts like libel, wrongful eviction, and copyright infringement. Costs related to litigation, like court fees, will also be covered under this.

Business Owners Policy

Many business owners choose to save money and combine these policies with a Business Owners Policy. You can combine property and liability, and personalize the policy to add endorsements. For instance, you may be able to add a Business Interruption policy, which will protect your business if there is a disaster or other unforeseen event which causes your business to be closed for a length of time.

Protecting your business if your number one priority, because you can lose everything with one unfortunate lawsuit. You should explore the various kinds and levels of protection in order to tailor your policy to your own company. For all your business insurance needs in San Antonio, TX, please call Access Insurance Services today for a free evaluation.