If you have an RV, it’s crucial that an RV insurance policy should always cover it. This insurance covers you against a wide range of risks, and you should never go without it. These policies are also required by law so that funds will be available if you cause damage to someone else’s property or injure other people. If you don’t have the insurance you need, you could face fees, fines, and other penalties from the state. You can call us at Access Insurance Services in San Antonio, TX if you need RV insurance.
Your RV Policy
When you own an RV, a lot goes into the RV policy that you get. The class of RV that you have is a significant factor in your coverage. There are classes A, B, and C for RVs. Which category yours is in depends on its size as well as the design of the vehicle. Your RV policy also depends on the make and model of your RV, how many miles it has on it, and what is inside it. Many RVs have a lot of equipment and personal items on board, and you need to ensure coverage for those items.
Liability Coverage and More
It’s important to have liability coverage to be in alignment with the law. You need liability coverage for bodily injury so that someone else’s medical bills can be paid for in case of an accident. You also need to have coverage for property damage liability. In addition, having collision insurance would cover the repairs for your RV if it has been in an accident.
Cover Your RV
If you own an RV, you need this vital coverage. Call us at Access Insurance Services in San Antonio, TX.
Anyone who owns a bike won’t tire of singing praises of how exciting it is to ride on the open roads. However, amid the fun, riding a motorcycle comes with its fair share of risks. One small mistake can cost you thousands of dollars in terms of medical costs or damages. For this reason, motorcycle insurance is a must-have investment — you shouldn’t consider motorcycle insurance a luxury but a necessity. That said, you need to understand what bike insurance covers so you can insure your bike based on your needs. Here is what motorcycle insurance covers as prepared by Access Insurance Services.
- Liability coverage: Texas requires that you carry minimum liability insurance to be on the road. Liability insurance covers property damage and bodily injury caused to others when you are at fault for an accident.
- Collision insurance coverage: The policy comes into play when your bike collides with an object or another vehicle. The policy pays for the cost of replacement or repairs minus your deductible.
- Comprehensive coverage: Comprehensive insurance pays for the cost of repairs or replacement in the event of an incident rather than a collision, for example, fire, vandalism, or theft.
- Underinsured or uninsured motorists: Some people will always break the law by riding without insurance. That’s why you need to cushion yourself from such people. The policy pays for the resulting damage if an uninsured or underinsured motorist collides with you.
- Medical payments coverage: Medical coverage covers the medical bills for you as the rider during an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
Motorcycle insurance in San Antonio, TX
If you own a motorcycle and want to enjoy your ride with nothing to worry about, then motorcycle insurance is the way to go. For peace of mind, buy motorcycle insurance from Access Insurance Services in San Antonio, TX. Contact us today for an affordable quote.